"I'm Whitey and even I'm telling you it's a conspiracy motherfucker"

"I'm Whitey and even I'm telling you it's a conspiracy motherfucker"

Friday, July 29, 2011

I Believe Nafissatou Diallo

The asylum immigrant/hotel chambermaid obscenely attacked by international banker/politician Strauss-Kahn.  I've seen plenty of "prior untruthfulness" afflicted witnesses, even complaining witnesses,  effectively re-habilitated by prosecution and defense attorneys.  People always have baggage, it's just a matter of what resources either side devotes to digging and what the judge lets in.   The Manhattan DA's office is hopelessly compromised in this prosecution; Vance has jumped in every direction half-cocked, losing whatever credibility his troubled tenure had left him along the way and now can neither dismiss nor prosecute with any whatsoever. It should go to the Atty. Gen to prosecute.

No comments:

Post a Comment